MondoWindow is the first product for the Wi-Fi-connected airline passenger. It is an interactive map that tells you where you are and what you’re looking at as you fly; it turns the plane into a geobrowser and provides web based, location-aware content, including games and social media for real time, in-flight entertainment.
To schedule interviews or for other press queries, please text 415-412-2471 or email email@example.com.
For downloadable assets, including headshots, screenshots, and logos, please click here.
To view press releases, click here.
For previous coverage, click here.
And for story concepts, here's something to get your creative juices flowing:
Ten Ways MondoWindow is Changing the Flying Experience:
- Passengers always know where they are
- Friends can follow your flight in real time
- For airlines, MondoWindow turns costs into revenues
- Never again wonder what those green circles are down there
- See in the dark, through the clouds, or, if you're in a middle seat, through the floor
- The most interesting games ever
- Interact with people on the ground
- With the optional onboard architecture, the whole world can fit in one plane
- Anyone can share their photos with the millions flying overhead
- You never need to take your eyes of your iPad. But you should.